Take command of Earth missile defense and blast waves of asteroids, rack up bonus by making sure nothing gets through!
This is the lite, beta and demo version.
Most Nickel-Iron is of extraterrestrial origin, in the form of meteorites. Hundreds of meteors fall toward earth every day, most of them burn up in the atmosphere, but this time... they won't.
Built with SmartMobileStudio
How to Play the Game:
* touch or click where you want you missile fired, be sure to anticipate asteroids!
* at most 3 missiles can be in flight, one per active base
* destroying asteroids increases your "+" bonus, which is added to each kill score
* if a base is destroyed, you can repair it by clicking/touching it (at a cost in bonus)
* each asteroids that hits the ground reduces your population and bonus
* if you lose all your bases or your population reaches zero, you've lost
Nickel-Iron Lite is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-14. The program can be installed on Android.
Nickel-Iron Lite (version 0.6.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Nickel-Iron Lite since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is 0.6.7 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-10-14
v0.6.7,- added screen shake effect on asteroid impacts,- tweaked font size for various screen sizes,v0.6.3 is mostly a performance update,- increased maximum framerate to 60 FPS,- added menu animations